It is our pleasure to welcome you to the International Symposium on Natural Medicines (ISNM) 2017.
ISNM2017 will be held in August 24-25, 2017 at IPB International Convention Center (IPB-ICC) in Bogor, Indonesia.
The symposium venue is located next to the Bogor Botanical Garden.
This year’s theme is Sustainable Use of Natural Products for Human’s Health and Welfare.
ISNM2017 embraces all aspects of Natural Medicines and solicites high quality papers in the following areas.
Selected papers will be published in either the Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science (JAPS)* or
the Jurnal Jamu Indonesia.
- Ethnobotany and ethnopharmacology
- Exploration of new sources of natural product for medicines
- Agricultural and forest product for natural medicines
- Medicinal plant cultivation and conservation
- Standardization of natural medicines
- Phytochemistry and phytomedicines
- Bioassay technique (biological activity, toxicity)
- Microbiology and molecular biology in natural medicines
- Experimental and clinical pharmacology
- Omics technology (genomics, proteomics and metabolomics) in natural medicines
- Pharmaceutics and pharmaceutical technology
- Development of natural medicines product
- Policy, social and economic aspect for development of natural medicines
- Miscellaneous topics but related to natural medicines
A limited number of students are eligible for free registration if selected as oral presenters, please see the Registration for details.
Participated pharmacists will be given 12 SKP by the IAI Jawa Barat as in this official letter.
Please see the Call for Papers for details.
* The MOU with JAPS is in progress.